Har Ki Dun Trek is 11,700 Ft in Garhwal region is an ideal pick for the beginners. Har ki Dun, a valley situated on the base of Fateh Parvat, . From children to elders, people of all age group are smitten by the beauty of the trail. Due to its strong road connection with the Borasu Pass, Har ki dun valley is also considered as the base point for several mountaineers who wish to travel to other Himalaya peaks. We recommend for those who have a less or no prior experience in trekking , this trek does not have tricky patches, and a well planned itinerary will not making it tiring and uncomfortable for you to trek.
Trip Facts :-
- Trek along the Supin River to Har Ki Dun trek in Himalayas, since the trekking trail isn’t treaded upon too often, birds and animals thrive in this region.
- Takes you through some of the most charismatic alpine meadows and pine forests which is a treat to the eyes.
- During winters the snow-covered trails look mesmerizing as and when the sun tries to peep behind the clouds.
- A delightful experience when you’re camping near the flowing river .
- You are able to see Swargarohini – I, II, III, Bandarpoonch, and Blackpeak from here.
- Takes you through some of the ancient villages that are 2,000 years old.
- Spot various species of birds that thrive in this region.
Best Time To Visit :-
April to November; a trek to this admirable destination can be planned between these months as the destination glows the most.
How To Reach :-
- By Air :-
Jolly Grant Airport is the airport serving Dehradun, located about 25 km from the city. There is a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun. Come one day early if planning to come by flight.
- By Train
Take the overnight train to Dehradun from Delhi
- By Bus:-
There is regular bus service from Delhi to Dehradun, from Delhis ISBT Kashmere Gate.