Kedarkantha Peak is one of the most sought after snow trekking destinations in India. Nestled at a height of 3810 meters which is about 12,500 feet this is an ideal trekking trail which covers a consolidated distance of 20 kms. Kedarkantha Trek is known for being one of the easy treks of the country which can be attended by people who are in experienced trekkers and have no knowledge of prior trekking.
- Kedarkantha trek are the beautiful campsites,snow-covered pine forests, 360-degree view of the mountains and the chance tostand on top of one of the easiest trekkable peaks in the Himalayas
- Trek distance is 23 Kms..
- You will get to see Godly peaks likeSwargarohini, Black Peak, and Bandarpoonch during Kedarkantha
- Experience the beauty of Kedarkantha the mostsought after snow trekking destination
- Inside GovindWildlife Sanctuary, which is home to diverse species of flora and fauna.
- Hiking throughoak and maple trees, immersed in the aroma of various species of flowers, is atreat for the senses.
- Spend the nightin your camp, and if you are an early riser, then you might just experience anamazing sunrise.
Best TimeTo Visit :-
- Best time to do Kedarkantha Trek(for snow) isDecember to February
- If you want to walk through verdant greenforests and myriad flowers with views of snowy peaks, then summer is the time togo. Whichever month you choose, you not be disappointed. The trek is great
Things ToCarry For This Trek :-
- Backpack with rain cover
- Walking stick
- Head tourch
- Personal medical kot
- Personal toiletries .
- Warm/woolen/waterproof cloths (jacket , sweater etc.)
- Lip balm , sunscreen cream .
- Woolen cap , sunglasses , balaclava .
- Trekking Shoes , Floaters , Cotton Socks/WoolenSocks
- Waterproof Gloves/Woolen Gloves .