Pangarchulla peak, located in the beautiful Gharwal Himalayas, is an ideal trekking destination for every type of adventure enthusiast. The peak situated at a height of 4575m above sea level, offers the participants a majestic view of some of the highest mountains in the Gharwal region besides enabling them to revel in the mesmerizing natural beauty of the surroundings. The well rounded trekking trail offers ample challenge and fun to the participants to make it one of the most memorable trips of their adventurous life.
- Some of the mighty peaks can be seen on the waylike Nilkanth (11,398 ft), Narayan Parbat (10,244 feet), Mana peak(23,858 ft), Kamet (25,446 ft), Abi Gamin(24,130 ft), Nilgiri Parbat (8,652 ft), Rataban (14766 ft),Gauri Parbat (22,008 ft), Hathi Parbat (22,070 ft) and Dunagairi(23,182 ft). When you reach the top you will see the stunning peaks ofHimalayas and confluence of many rivers.
- Spending a few days and nightsamidst the best of nature helps in changing the outlook and perception of thetrekkers about life as a whole.
Best TimeTo Visit :-
- Summers (May – June) and Post Monsoon (September – November).
- The weather of Pangarchulla Peak Climb Trekremains salubrious and pleasing during summers. The Himalayas are distinctlyvisible and the cool breeze adds charm to the vacation. Carry woolens with you.
- Serenity and solitude are at its best duringpost monsoon at Pangarchulla Peak Climb Trek. The region is blessed withsnowfall during winters and the accommodation options also remain few. But youcan see the best of Pangarchulla Peak Climb Trek during post monsoon as itlooks like Heaven on earth.
How ToReach :-
By Air :-
- Jolly Grant Airport is the airport servingDehradun, located about 48 km from the Haridwar. There is a daily flight fromDelhi for Dehradun, reach Haridwar one day early if coming by flight.
- An excellent rail network connects Haridwar toother important cities like Delhi, Mussoorie, Mumbai, Varanasi, Lucknow, andKolkata.
By Bus:- There is regular bus service from Delhi to Haridwar, from Delhi ISBT Kashmere Gate