Hiramani Namik Glacier Trekking.
The Hiramani Namik Glacier Trek Located on the Kumaon Himalayas At An Altitude Of 3,600 MTS . It’s The Most Nostalgic Place In The World Surrounded By The Major Peaks Like Nanda Devi (7,848 m), Nanda Kot (6,861 m), And Trishul (7,120 m). The Presence of number of waterfalls and Sulphur springs originating around this glacier is the most refurbishing attraction of the area. It’s 40 km from Munsiyari and situated at the villages of Gogina and Namik. The glacier can be reached by trekking from Bala village on Thal-Munsiyari road near Birthi Fall. It is 129 km from Pithoragarh.
While trekking around Hiramani Namik Glacier, the trekkers are actually amidst the heart of the Himalayan wilderness surrounded by the greatest peaks. The trail passes through pristine villages with impressive local culture and ancient temples.
Checklist Before You Go For Trek –
- A Copy Of Photo Identity Proof ( For Domestic Visitor’s Aadhar Card & For Foreigner Visitor – Passport ) Will Be Must .
- A Pair Of Good Trekking Shoes , Sandals , Dark Sunglasses , Sandals.
- Poncho , Rain Coat ,Sandals , Warm Jacket , Warm Cloth’s , Woolen Cap.
- Torch/ Head Light , At Least 2 Pair Of Quick Dry Tees& Trek paint .
- Full Body Towel , Water Bottle , Tissue Paper , Paper Soap .
- Trekking Pole , Backpack ( Min. 60 Ltr. ) , personal Medical Kit , Sunscreen Lotion .
- Woolen Gloves , Waterproof Gloves , Woolen Stocks .
- Camera With Huge Memory Card & Full Charged With Extra Batteries .
Climatic Conditions In The High Altitudes Vary From The Plains; Take Adequate Time To Get Acclimatized To High Altitudes.
Pay Heed To The Trek Leader Or Instructor In Order To Enjoy A Safe And Sound Trekking Experience.
Do Not Consume Alcohol Or Any Other Intoxicants During The Trek.
Avoid Trekking During The Nights.
Before Undertaking The Trek, Consult A Physician.
Carry Basic Medications And a First-aid Kit During The Trek.
The Trek Takes Place Through Eco-Friendly Zone; Do Not Encourage Littering The Local Sites Or Campsites.
The Hiramani Namik Glacier Trek Located on the Kumaon Himalayas At An Altitude Of 3,600 MTS . It’s The Most Nostalgic Place In The World Surrounded By The Major Peaks Like Nanda Devi (7,848 m), Nanda Kot (6,861 m), And Trishul (7,120 m).