Milam Glacier Trekking Tour
Milam Glacier trek, located at an elevation of 3860 MTS. A true magnificent trekking destination in Kumaun Himalayan Uttrakhand. The Trek that passes through several solitary hamlets, lush green alpine meadows dotted with wild flowering plants, forest and varied landscape simply grab the imagination of every explorer. It’s One Of The moderate to challenging treks in the Uttrakhand Himalayan region. The expedition to the glacier starts from Munsiyari, trekking is rather simple here as you will have trek downhill till the Jimighat.
The Milam Glacier Is Located In The Same Route To Go Nanda Devi East Base Camp Trek . The Route Will be Divide At Milam Village .
Highlights Of Trekking To Milam Glacier :-
- Area – Base Camp Munsyari, Pithoragarh ,Uttrakhand , India .
- Trekking Days :-9 Days
- Trek Length :- Above 100+ Km Round Trail
- Best Time To Visit :- March – July Mid and September – December (Except Mansoon Season)
- The Trek Will Take You Through Rural Villages , Waterfalls , Wooden Bridges , Thick Forest .
- Climatic Conditions In The High Altitudes Vary From The Plains; Take Adequate Time To Get Acclimatized To High Altitudes.
- Pay Heed To The Trek Leader Or Instructor In Order To Enjoy A Safe And Sound Trekking Experience.
- Do Not Consume Alcohol Or Any Other Intoxicants During The Trek.
- Avoid Trekking During The Nights.
- Before Undertaking The Trek, Consult A Physician.
- The Trek Takes Place Through Eco-Friendly Zone; Do Not Encourage Littering The Local Sites Or Campsites.
Milam Glacier trek located at an elevation of 3860 MTS. A truly magnificent trekking destination in the Kumaun Himalayan region, The Trek that passes through several solitary hamlets, lush green alpine meadows dotted with wild flowering plants, evergreen whispering and raging forest and varied landscape simply grab the imagination of every explorer.