Explore The Rural Tourism in Uttrakhand
Pindar Valley Located In Bageshwar Dist. And Munsyari Located In Pithoragarh Dist. On The Foothills Of Kumaon Himalaya Region Of Uttrakhand , Both Localities Are Very Well Known In Eco Tourism Industry The Area Attract Hudge Number Travelers Every Year , Become a Prime Choice For Every Adventure Traveler , There Are Few Himalayan Peaks And Glaciers , Apart From Adventure Tourism, Area Also Attract Other Kind Of Tourism Attraction Like Bird Watching , Camping , Homestay And Remote Villages And Their Culture . With Us You Can Plan Your Trip With Our Best Customized Guidance Or You Can Follow Our Tailor made Itineraries , Which Suits Any Traveler In Best Of Our Knowledge .
Pindar Valley/Danpur Ghati
The villages in Pindar Valley are relatively large and self-contained, life is dynamic & people are highly educated and aware of the outside world. Farming is the mainstay of the communities, supplemented by traditional skills . In the Pindar Valley, the charming hillside villages which lies above the Pindar river, is surrounded by terraced fields, waterfalls, rhododendron forest and open pastures. The high Himalaya massif rises up beyond the Pindar river, allowing unrivalled views of the snow-capped peaks from Dhur, Majua Hills and the Chiltha Mata Temple Range .
Munsiyari is a hill station located in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand. At an elevation of 2200 m, this place is known to be the starting point for various treks into the interior of the great Himalayan mountain range. Munsiyari refers to ‘a place with snow’. It is a hub of mountaineers, tourists and nature lovers.Notable areas of interest here include Majestic Peak of Panchchuli, Birthi Falls, Maheshwari Kund, Betulidhar, Thamari Kund and Darkot. Panchchuli peak is visible from all points of this town providing a close view of this prominent cluster of five peaks. If you want to have a respite from the hustle and bustle of city life this is the ideal place to visit. You will fall in love with the calm, soothing atmosphere of this hill station. To get more details you can refer to the travel guide to Munsiyari.
Trip Highlights :-
* Understand The Culture and Tradition Of Remote Villages Of Uttrakhand .
* You Can See Many Species Of Himalayan Birds.
* You Can Be The Live Witness Of The Rare Ruining Culture Which Is Ruining Because Of Moden Uogradtion Of Remote Villages .
* Days Treks With Great Himalayan Escapes .
* Flora & Fauna In Lower Himalaya Region Of Kumaon Uttrakhand .
* Drive On Narrow Shaped Road Passing Through Great Landscapes , Jungles , Villages , Rivers .
* Morning Pick Up At Kathgodam Acordingly Your Train Schedule .
* Tea Break At Bhimtal
* Lunch At Basoli/Takula
* Bagnath Temple Visit
* Evening Time Arrival In Karmi Village
* Welcome Drink Soft Drink , Tea , Coffe
* Night Stay In Homestay .
* After Breakfast Drive To Dhoor Village For Himalayan Views Of Nearby Glciers Pindari , Kafni , Sunderdhunga , Maiktoli .
* Lunch In Karmi Vinayak Restaurent .
* 3 Km Hike To Majua Hills Karmi View Point(Selfie Top) For 360 Degree Views Of Near By Villages And Wide Range Upfront Range Of Himalayas Peaks Like Nanda Kot , Nanda Khat , Trishuli , Tharkot , Nanda Devi East , etc.
* Visit Nursery Agriculture & Sheep Farm In Karmi Village .
* Visit Bhagwati Mata Temple .
* Understand The Remote Village Culture & Agriculture .
* Getting Involved With Local People From Village .
* Overnight Stay In Homestay .
* After Breakfast Drive Via Pethi , Loharkhet , Saung , Munar , Sama , Liti To Munsyari .
* Afternoon Lunch In Sama .
* 30 Min Stop At Birthi Fall /Waterfall .
* Evening Time Arrival In Munsyari
* Sarmoli Village Homestay Evening Time Arrival And Welcome Drink Serve Soft Drink/Tea/Coffee .
* Overnight Stay In Homestay .
* Enjoye The Views Of Panchachuli Peaks From Homestay .
* Morning After Breakfast DepartreTo Kathgodam Via Almora
* Lunch On The Way
* Choice Based Activities While Inroute